Saturday, June 23, 2012

Birds and Stuff

Blogging has not been on the top of my list lately--obviously. I'll try to do better.

It's hot! The kids are in the pool every day, and I spend quite a bit of time on the patio watching them. I'm supposed to stay out of the sun, so I don't get in much. The kids and I enjoy all the birds visiting our backyard--hummingbirds, wrens, mockingbirds, cardinals, jays, house finches, two kinds of doves, sparrows, and sometimes varieties I don't recognize. There is one mockingbird that has been keeping me awake at night though. I'm not too fond of him.

I'm glad I'm a procrastinator, because the wrens that raised their family on our front porch came back and have a new family in the little nest they built before! I had planned to take the wreath and nest down after the first family flew away, but put it off so long that they came home. :o) We love seeing them there every day.

I'm still fighting the GvH. My skin is slowly improving. Still going to the clinic once a week for blood tests and exam. It's going okay.

Ron and Josh are working on fence repair this weekend. They will be doing just a little at a time until it's finished. I don't like having part of the fence down.

Have a great Sunday!

No comments: