Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy and Excited!

Our eight-person household is about to become a ten-person household. Ron and Reece are on their way to meet Jason at our halfway meeting point. They will bring Lyssa and Jacob back with them. I'm so excited to see them, and looking forward to having them with us for the week.

When Ron woke Reece up this morning, he sat straight up in bed and said, "Gramma, I'm going with Papa. Then I'll come back and take care of you." :o) He was eager to get dressed and get going. But when they got in the car, it wouldn't start. The battery was dead. Ron got it charged, and they were going to stop and have it checked on their way out of town.

Jason and the rest of his crew will come next weekend to pick up Lys and Jake and probably leave Lily and Caelen.

Because of the cancer and chemo, the grands didn't stay with us at all last summer. We have always had them for a week or two during the summers, and I missed them so much. I'm so thankful that things are "back to normal," and I can spend time with them.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: