Sunday, July 20, 2008

Lily's Visit Is Winding Down

Lily, Mom and I went to lunch at Olive Garden Saturday. We planned to see a movie in the afternoon, and Lily insisted on seeing Wall-E, since she wasn't here when we took Caelen and Lyssa to see it. Mom and Lily really enjoyed it, and I discovered that there were a few things I had missed seeing the first time around. If you go see it, be sure to stick around for the end credits. We didn't the first time, but this time we got to see a short version of what happens after the return to earth. Very cute. :o)

Lily liked Olive Garden so much that she wanted to eat there again today after Mass. :o) We went to Earl Abel's instead, and she liked that, too.

Right now we are waiting for the pool to be shaded so that she can swim without having to mess with sunscreen. She has been swimming every day since she's been here.

Tomorrow we will meet her daddy in Schulenburg, and he will take her home. Mom is going with me and we hope to visit some of the painted churches around there after having lunch with Jason.

It's been fun having the grands here this summer. I hope they will always have happy memories of their visits. I know I will!

No comments: