Thursday, June 26, 2008

Jacob

This is my fourth grandchild, Jacob. He is three years old (four in October). This post will be dictated by his big brother, Caelen and his oldest sister, Lyssa.

Jacob's favorite things are transformers, robots, cars, trains and burping. He can burp on demand, one right after another, at any time.

He will bother me (Caelen) in my room, asking me to turn on the TV and put on Transformers, either the game or the movie, until I do it.

When he feels sad, Jacob always comes to me (Lyssa). I make him feel better by hugging him and telling him everything will be all right.

Whenever Jacob does something that he knows is wrong, like stealing cookies, he will try to act innocent and cute. He will hide the cookies behind his back, smile, and sometimes raise his eyebrows up and down. I (Caelen) think it's cute, but it doesn't trick me.

Jacob will always try and play games with me. He will bug me, saying, "Caelen, can we play a game?" And I finally agree to play the game after he annoys me long enough.

Sometimes Jacob follows me (Lyssa) into my room, and wants to play with me. I try to say no, but when he gives me the "puppy eyes," I just can't stand it. Sometimes he insists on playing Transformers, and I try my best. He always wants to do it his way and wants me to be Megatron.


Caelen and Lyssa are missing their little brother. They said that no matter how obnoxious he sometimes is, they still love him more than anything. :o)

No comments: