Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Anniversary, Ron!

Thirty-Nine Years Today

I remember the snow on our wedding day.
Our little garage apartment in Muldraugh KY.
Driving through the Smokies.
Our place in Copperas Cove, and then on post at Ft. Hood.
The birth of our first baby.
And our second baby.
And our third baby.
Buying our first home.
Square dancing.
Ski trips in the Rockies.
Living in St. Peters.
Immanuel.
The boat and the lake.
Moving to Hawaii.
Vacation on the Big Island.
Bellows Beach.
Dad on the lanai.
Geckos on the window.
Moving to Japan.
780
Depot
Riding the train to Tokyo.
Hong Kong
MAC flights
Josh eating udon in the mountains.
Soccer games, swim meets, t-ball, and football.
Moving to Texas again.
Being with Dad that last Christmas.
Buying our house.
Chooch
Weddings of our children.
Births of our grandbabies.
New Orleans
Our Conversion to Catholicism.
I would marry you all over again.
I love you.



3 comments:

X said...

That is so beautiful!

Kalona said...

Thank you, Angela. I'm blessed.

Unknown said...

I remember all those things too and the most wonderful everything you have been to me. You are a shining star giving light and warmth to my life.

Love,

Your Ron