Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Busy Bee



It's been hectic at our house the past few days.

My husband is out of town for the next two weeks. My mom had a doctor appointment with her new PCP yesterday, which took most of the afternoon, since she is a new patient. My daughter-in-law had a dentist appointment today, so I had my 2 year old grandson for most of the day. He went with me to visit his Great-Gran earlier today, and both of them enjoyed the visit. :o)

Tonight I am taking one of Mom's neighbors to the Rosary of a friend of hers who died over the weekend, so Mom and I will miss our Women of Grace study. Please pray for the repose of the soul of Alice, who was 91 years old, and for all of those who love her.

When Ron is out of town, I'm not very motivated to cook, so I didn't do a menu plan for this week. I put a roast in the crock pot yesterday, and my daughter-in-law made the rest of the meal. Tonight my son will grill hamburgers. I'm so grateful that they fill in when I don't feel like cooking.

No comments: