Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wednesday

Reece is going on a field trip to the zoo tomorrow. His mom and dad are going along too, so I rescheduled my Thursday visit to the BMT clinic for today so that Ron and I can stay with the little girls tomorrow.

It was a long day at the hospital, getting a chest x-ray, lab work done, Rituxan and magnesium. My creatine number was a bit high, so I'm going to have to go back Friday so they can check it again.

We are having beautiful weather. It's cold at night, but in the 60s and 70s during the day, with lots of sunshine. I hope the kids have a gorgeous day tomorrow for their field trip. Reece is looking forward to riding the bus again. :o)

Not much going on around here right now. Winter is not my favorite time of year. I don't feel like doing anything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Went to the movie after work with my friend Debbie. We saw "War Horse" - it's a great movie. You would like it! Going to Dallas Friday for the bridal shower for Kelly.

Field trips! My favorite field trip was to the Opera in Junior High. Jonah loves to go the zoo too. I love you!

Adrienne said...

It sounds like things are going well. I worry when you don't post. I could use some 60 or 70 degree days. Soon...