Monday, January 9, 2012

Quick Update

Another Monday. I'm off to the hospital again this morning, for labs and methotrexate in my Ommaya reservoir. Fun.

I've done okay this week--just needed magnesium and potassium through the IV a few times, but no other transfusions. The mucositis is greatly improved. My mouth still feels weird, but it doesn't really hurt, and I can eat just about anything I want now. Still really, really tired.

It's rainy and chilly here this morning. I hate having to go out. Just want to snuggle under the covers and go back to sleep. I get up around 6:40 to spend time with Reece before he goes to school. If I didn't have to go to the hospital, I would go back to bed.

Better get myself dressed and ready to go. Have a good Monday.

2 comments:

Jennifer Mulkey said...

So glad to see you post :) I'm sure this is such a hard time, and I'm not so sure I wouldn't have just gone back to bed, but also know that if it had been chemo for me, I would have forced myself to get up! Hoping this afternoon goes well and that you get a really good night's sleep tonight. Keeping you in my prayers constantly.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sis! Just wanted to say Hi from me and Mom. It's rained all day here too. Thankful for the rain! Thankful for the progress you are making - Amazing! Stay tough! We love you so much & continue to pray. Hugs and BIG Love, Sandi & Mom