Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Women of Grace


My mom and I are doing the Women of Grace study, by Johnette Benkovic. This is my second time through the study, and I'm learning even more the second time around.

It's a very intense study, teaching us how to understand and live out our role as women in God's plan of salvation. It's a very Catholic study, although women of any faith would find it enlightening. We use Scripture, the Catechism of the Catholic Church, and the book Johnette wrote, Women of Grace, as well as a study guide. The study guide has questions for us to answer, and essays by wonderful Catholic women writers and speakers. It also has articles on the lives of some women saints, and excerpts from Church writings and the Early Church Fathers.

If you are looking for a woman's Bible study, I highly recommend this one.

1 comment:

X said...

I love this study and can't wait for the next session. I am very tempted to read ahead!