Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Kelly




Our middle child, our only girl. I cannot imagine my life without this precious, sweet creature being a part of it. Loving, creative, passionate, confident, determined, beautiful, intelligent--she is everything we could ever want our daughter to be.

Her bridal portrait was taken in 2000. She is wearing my 1969 wedding gown. I think she looks like a medieval princess waiting for her prince. She made the bouquet she is holding especially for the picture.

She is fun-loving, hard-working and so much fun. She encourages me, advises me, makes me walk with her and loves me. And I love her with all my heart. Thank you God, for Kelly.

2 comments:

ukok said...

the image is beautiful, as is your daughter. Many of the qualities and strengths you describe in your own daughter, I also see in mine. My daughter is only 16 but I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful child. Of course, I do love my son too, but he's a grumpy 12 year old at present, I hope to be able to comment similarly about him when he's come out the other side of this 'phase' he seems to be perpetually going though!

I suspect, it might not change however!

Kalona said...

Thank you, ukok. I'm sure your son will grow up to be a wonderful man. I have two sons, and I'm so proud of both of them. We went through some trying times during their teen years, but we got through it. You will, too. :o)