Sunday, March 7, 2010

Rainy Sunday

We've sung the beautiful Adoramus Te, Christe by Dubois the past two Sundays at Mass. Simple. Reverent. Gorgeous. Our congregation doesn't sound quite this pretty, though.
(Turn off my playlist on the left to listen).




After Mass we went out to lunch, then in the afternoon I drove over to Kelly and Mike's to take them some food Ron brought home on Friday. I knew we wouldn't eat it, and meant to take it yesterday when we went to the shooting range, but forgot. Kelly and I went to Michael's craft store for awhile where we did a little bit of shopping.

I got home around 6:30, fed the puppies and watched Angela's Ashes on TV. I almost turned it off after the first 15 minutes, it was so sad. I stuck it out because I'd heard it was good, but it's not the kind of movie I enjoy. Too bleak.

I have an appointment with my endocrinologist early tomorrow morning. Had labs done last week, and will find out whether my current dose of Synthroid is working correctly or not.

No comments: