Thursday, May 22, 2008

Lighting A Candle Tonight

We are keeping our grandson tonight because his mommy and daddy are at the hospital. His baby sister may be here soon! Our daughter-in-law thinks that she is in labor. Our son called to say that they are in a room, but DIL hasn't seen the doctor yet. The baby is due in June, so she will be about 4 weeks early if she is born now. I'm praying that this is a false alarm, because I think it is better for the babe to stay where she is for as long as possible.

So here I am again, asking for prayers that all goes well for mother and baby. Thank you!

I guess I'm a little worried because we've had so much bad news concerning family members lately. My cousin's son was badly burned in a fire a few weeks ago, and is recovering in a hospital in Louisiana. On Tuesday my niece's baby boy was born two months early and is in NICU. This week my daughter-in-law's mother found out that her cancer has spread, and my sister called today to tell me that her father-in-law has only two months to live.

It's all a bit overwhelming, and I am leaning very hard on the Lord right now. May His will be done in all of our lives. Amen

No comments: