Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentines

Want to see my valentines?

I have a craft room full of stuff, so didn't have to buy anything except some card stock.

Scrapbook or tissue paper glued to the front of the card with decoupage glue.

Random valentine hearts bought a few years ago at the Dollar Tree. There were lots of hearts in the package! I've been using them for at least 3 years now.

I used the scrapbook paper (also from the Dollar Tree) for girly valentines because it's pretty and pink. I used the tissue paper for boyish valentines, because even though it has flowers and French words on it, the colors make it look more masculine.

I had some gold heart-shaped doilies, so I used those behind the hearts on the girly ones because--well, they're girly. I left the boy hearts plain.

I wrote simple love messages inside for each recipient.

They were quick, easy and fun to do. And they're made with LOVE. :o)

2 comments:

Sarah - Kala said...

Beautiful!!

Kalona said...

Thank you, Sarah. I hope they got there on time.