Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hey look at me, I'm Jamie Lee!

Well, today was a big day. I got my hair cut very, very short.

My sweet daughter Kelly came over this afternoon and we had lunch at my house, then went to get our hair cut. Hers is still long and looks cute. Mine is almost gone and looks...short. :o)

I'm not crazy about it, but it's just a transition from my longer hair to bald anyway, so it's okay.

It's been a good day. No nausea, a fair amount of energy, and time with my mom and then Kelly.

I went to the library to return books this morning, went to BAMC for lab work, then went to Mom's. She and Teddy were out in the gazebo when I got there, so we sat out there for awhile. It's absolutely gorgeous weather, but starting to get hot.

Kelly called while I was there to find out my plans for the day. She brought Darcy and Banzai to visit the puppies. :o) She enjoyed watching Sister dive into the water for her ball.

Kelly left a little while ago, the puppies are having an afternoon nap in their crate, and I'm out on the patio enjoying some quiet time. Ron will be home soon. Boy, is he in for a shock! :o)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sharon - I'm glad you got it cut! Alot easier and cooler too.

My friend Margaret was telling me that when her hair started coming out she went short .. then she had Robbie, her husband, take the clippers to her hair and shaved it off. Just remember it's all a part of the process. HUGS and BIG Love, Sandi

Kelly said...

It's so cute!

Kalona said...

Thanks, Sweeties!

Kori said...

Aunt Sharon,
Your hair looks so cute! :) Love you!! Kori

Jennifer Mulkey said...

I Love your hair :) It looks gorgeous on you :)

Kalona said...

Thank you Kori and Jennifer! It sure feels cool. :o)

Sarah Oldham said...

You still radiate the love of Christ and are as beautiful as ever!

My love and aloha's to you, friend.

X said...

You look great! In fact you are inspiring me to do the same!

JoAnnC. said...

You look beautiful! I was reading this when JP came up behind me and looked over my shoulder at the screen. He says, "She has very kind eyes!"

Kalona said...

Thank you, Angela and JoAnn!

You would look so cute with super short hair, Angela!

Aww, JoAnn, JP is such a sweetheart! Tell him thank you for the compliment. :o)

My hair is really falling out fast now. It's everywhere, and i'm thinking of asking Josh to go ahead and shave it off for me tomorrow. Not sure yet.

Linda said...

The short hair suits you, but bald is going to really knock Ron's socks off. Just wait and see. ;)