Thursday, December 6, 2012

Thursday Chitchat

Thursday night and I'm missing Ron.  He won't be home until Saturday afternoon.

It's been a pretty non-eventful day.  I went to Mom's early in the afternoon, then came home and went with Josh to do a little bit of Christmas shopping for the Grands.

I got another email from Jan, who said that eight of my cousins from Kansas City and Oklahoma had been to see Jewell yesterday.  It was a big surprise for her, and I'm sure she loved seeing everyone.  I wish they had come while I was there.  I haven't seen them in years.

My little guy is lying here on the bed next to me.  He feels hot again, but he ate a little and wanted water to drink.  The girls are sleeping.  The downside of an early bedtime is that they get up at the crack of dawn.

Now to get Reece to bed.  He's not very sleepy, having napped off and on this evening.  But I think he will settle in once the lights are out and he's heard a story.




No comments: