Friday, October 22, 2010

Lab Work, Airport and Voting

I was supposed to be at the hospital at 8 AM this morning, but a thunderstorm slowed traffic to a crawl. I had to stop by Mom's on the way to pick up my iphone that I accidentally left over there yesterday. Ron was supposed to call me from the airport when he got in, so I needed the phone.

I got to the hospital late and had to wait for them to draw blood, then wait for the results to come back, then wait for the picc line dressing to be changed. But I still got out of there about 11 AM. I knew that Ron's flight was due at 11:something, so I headed for the airport. Just as I arrived he called to say his plane had landed. I waited in the cell phone lot until he got his luggage. He's been in Colorado, and thought it was hot here. I think he is glad to be home, though.

We went to vote this afternoon. There was a line at the polling place, but not nearly the line there will be on election day. I'm glad we got it done early.

I didn't do anything else today. I stayed up way too late last night watching some dumb movie, then got up at 6:30, so I was really sleepy and took a long nap.

Not sure what the weekend holds. Hope yours is wonderful!

No comments: