Monday, September 14, 2009

A Simple Woman's Daybook

Monday, September 14, 2009

Outside my window...
Cloudy skies with bits of blue. It's nice to write that we've been having rain.

I am thinking...
that I need to be more patient with the puppies, and about errands I must do today.

I am thankful...
for time away with family, and sweet homecomings.

From the kitchen...
Nothing for an hour. I just took my synthroid.
Pad thai for dinner tonight.
Beans and rice tomorrow evening.
Roasted chicken and potatoes Wednesday.
Beef curry on Thursday.
Mac and cheese on Friday.
That's the plan, Stan.

I am wearing...
denim capris and a gray tee shirt.

I am creating...
nothing.

I am going...
to Mom's, her bank, my bank, the garden center and to buy a new purse.

I am hearing...
puppies barking and traffic sounds.

Around the house...
More decluttering, laundry, general cleaning.

One of my favorite things...
sleeping baby faces.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
the usual routine.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

I took a picture of Josh taking a picture of the scenery.

Speaking of Josh, please pray for a job for him. He recently lost the job he's had for two years and he has a family to support. Thanks for your prayers.




Please visit Peggy's site to read the daybooks of other bloggers.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Not true... you are creating inspiration for others.
And wow, I am impressed; you have the entire week's menu planned!

Kalona said...

Linda, my menu planning is laughable. I just picture what is in my freezer and say, "What can I make with that?" It took me about 3 minutes. :o) I always love to read your comments. They lift me up.